EDUCATIONAL / INFORMATIVE TECHNICAL / SPECIFIC HUMOROUS / FUNNY
- 60 minute keynote or 1/2 day workshop
This program is perfect for:
- Technical customer service representatives on all levels who deal with other people, both internally and externally
- Managers and supervisors of tech-support teams
The audience will leave with:
- Tactics to help them deliver instruction to even the most sensitive people in a way that increases the odds they understand it, and makes them feel comfortable coming back for more when they need it
- Scripts and strategic verbal patterns that they can use to connect with both sides of the brain when speaking to others, which helps strengthen relationships, build effective teams, and facilitate communication in every area of life
- Tools that help them identify when they need to “switch” to the emotional side of the brain, and speak from-and to-emotion, along with strategies with which to do so, facilitating more empathetic, personal communication, and
- Strategies that will help them recognize the signs that reveal what personality type they’re communicating with, and strategically mirror their tone, rate of speech, and verbal patterns to facilitate communication and increase understanding.
During this event, audience members will be given the tools they need to take their customer service, sales, and communication skills to a higher level by learning to speak in a more empathetic, customer-focused manner.
Dan focuses on scripts, verbal patterns, danger-phrases and power-phrases, step-by-step tactics, and specific words to help participants “speak the language” their coworkers and customers have been needing to hear all along.