EDUCATIONAL / INFORMATIVE TECHNICAL / SPECIFIC
- from a 60 Minute Keynote to a full-day workshop
This program is perfect for:
- Team members who communicate with external customers
- Managers and supervisors responsible for customer service training
The audience will leave with:
- Lead-in lines, closing lines, power phrases, and other verbal tactics that will enable them to project the image of one who provides superior customer service within the first 30 seconds
- Strategies to help them gain trust and respect from the start-using simple language strategies-so that mistakes are more easily forgiven
- Simple, effective free-style scripting techniques they can can use to quickly and effectively resolve tricky situations with tact and finesse
- Lists of danger phrases to purge from their verbal repertoire so they can avoid making the most common mistakes people make when dealing with upset or demanding customers
During this session, participants will learn specific verbal and non-verbal communication tactics that will have an immediate, positive impact on the customer’s perception of-and experience with-both the participant and the company for which they work.
The result? More loyal, trusting customers-willing to spend a greater amount of their time and money with the participant’s organization, and who are more apt to recommend that others do so as well.