Use these power phrases constantly. You can’t say them enough. Say them to your kids right now as soon as you finish reading this, and never stop saying them.
Communication skills are not just about business. The most important place you can exhibit effective communication skills is at home. Here are some power phrases you can use at home in abundance. Use them all the time, every day–with any child you influence.
1. “I love you so much–no matter what–always.”
2. “You can always count on me.”
3. “You’re beautiful just the way you are.”
4. “Your job is to dream as big as you can. My job is to help you achieve your dreams. I’ll do my job if you do yours.”
5. “Don’t let other people tell you who you are. YOU decide who you want to be and then BE that person.”
6. “Failure is just one step closer to the solution. Everybody fails. The only real failure is not trying. Failure is OK; it’s just part of the process that leads to success.”
7. “Being courageous doesn’t mean not being afraid, it means doing what’s right even though you’re afraid.”
8. “You’re never alone. I’ll always have your back.”
9. “Why not?”
10. “You’re unique in all the world, and THAT’S A GOOD THING!”
And one more thing–
Be sure and do what you tell your children you will do. They count on you, because they should–and because you tell them they can.
To join Dan’s training group: click here!
Do you want to learn more about communication training that can help you become a more powerful, assertive, direct communicator? Communication that can change your life? Go to https://danoconnortraining.com/store/and check out Dan’s audios and videos, along with his 50-lesson comprehensive communication training course.
Does your office need a communication trainer–a world-renowned expert trainer in customer service– who can help you create a healthy, safe office environment? Would you like training in handling negativity; teams and leadership; and creating a respectful, professional work-place? Then go to https://danoconnortraining.com/ and request a quote from Dan and his team.