Mindful Communication For the Busy Professional
Course Begins July 6
Designed to be taken by both individuals and small businesses.
This course combines all the best of what you’ve been asking for:
- 2 Private Personal Coaching Sessions,
- Communication Principles,
- Strategies for Dealing with Difficult People Both at Work and at Home,
- Professional Communication Strategies, and
- Custom Lessons Built Around Your Input,
Pre-registration for this course is open only until June 1, during which time the pre-registration discount will apply. Starting June 1 the regular rate applies.
We will be accepting a maximum of 15 students to ensure each student gets personal attention; once all 15 seats are filled, registration will be closed.
The complete course curriculum will be revealed June , but some of the things you are guaranteed are:
- Downloadable Workbook
- Downloadable Video Lessons
- Downloadable Recordings of Live Sessions
- Class Size Limited to 15 People
- Collaboration Opportunity with Other Students in Private Virtual Classroom
- Weekly Q & A Sessions
- One-On-One Coaching With Dan*
- Work Review by Dan
- Course Curriculum Customized to Meed Group’s Unique Needs
*The one-on-one coaching sessions with dan consist of one 20-minute initial phone call, followed by 4 email follow-up sessions and one additional 20- minute phone call.
Your registration can be for you personally, or for your team at work. We recommend that if your group is going to be attending, it be no more than 5 people to ensure personalized attention.
- Lectures 17
- Quizzes 16
- Duration 12 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 6
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Week One--Your Principles