1440 Multiversity Live Retreat: Principle-Centered Communication for the Mindful Professional
COMMUNICATION DEVELOPMENT RETREAT
This upcoming retreat will be held in conjunction with 1440 Multiversity in Scotts Valley, California in March, 2018. While the details are not yet public, there are a very limited amount of seats still available, so if you’re interested in more information please fill out the contact form below, and you’ll be the first to have the opportunity to claim a space once they become available.
In this multi-day retreat, participants will learn:
- How to modify their speech patterns to those that are statistically proven to achieve the desired result more often by using communication tools such as danger phrase and power phrase lists
- How to connect more quickly and more deeply with others by learning to determine the preferred information-processing style other people use, and then stylize their own delivery method based on their observations
- How to identify and speak the 5 different dialects of love, respect, apologies, thank-you’s, and appreciation, as well as discern which language is spoken by those around them by interpreting the signals other people send
- How to deliver a message with power, clarity, and laser-focus in an assertive yet kind, mindful manner by using free-style scripts
- How to persuade and influence effectively
- How to stand up to unwanted behavior and difficult people without becoming a difficult person themselves by combining principle-based communication techniques with energy vampire-slaying tactics
- How to stay cool, calm, and collected during trying times or while communicating with emotionally-charged people by developing and using simple, yet powerful tools like the personal compass
- How to experience every relationship as a healthy, constructive one that serves to help them grow and find peace by applying the three miraculous transformational principles
- How to overcome negative self-talk and self-sabotage patterns by changing the syntax used while engaging in internal dialogue
- How to instantly change the the perception others have of them by changing key phrases they use on a daily basis to those of a more powerful, mindful communicator
- How to change the substance of who they are as communicators by using the 9 miraculous communication principles to transform the very substance of their communication
We are currently in the pre-registration phase; the event is confirmed, but while the course details are being finalized, you may claim your spot (this event is selling out quickly), and the final course curriculum details will be sent to you once they are final. This is expected to be some time before October, 2017. Contact us with any questions.