Principle-Based Communication Skills brought to you by the world’s #1 Communication Trainer, Dan O’Connor
INSPIRATIONAL / LIFE-CHANGING HUMOROUS / FUNNY EDUCATIONAL / INFORMATIVE /
Format: 45-90 minute keynote
This principle-based communication program is perfect for:
- Team members whose jobs are deeply effected by the relationships they have with their customers and their coworkers, and who realize that developing new communication skills is the key that will open endless personal and professional opportunities.
The audience will leave with:
- Concrete tactics and strategies they can use to cultivate more meaningful connections, and see immediate improvements in every relationship they have,
- An entirely new perspective of what their role is in every relationship they have, and a new level of confidence that comes from knowing they already have what it takes to transform every relationship in their life,
- Specific tools to help them navigate difficult situations and conversations, and remember who they are and why they’re here when the world is doing its best to get them to forget, and
- An energized, refreshed sprit that can only come from the unique combination of two precious ingredients: laughter and inspiration.
Are you afraid your audience will hear the same message they’ve heard before? Then this is the program for you. Attendees consistently use the word “new” when describing Dan’s events, and when you book Dan for your event, your team will soon be thanking you–thanking you for their new tools, the new information, their new perspective, and the renewed spirit you helped cultivate by bringing this keynote to their event.
To join Dan’s training group: click here!
Do you want to learn more about communication training that can help you become a more powerful, assertive, direct communicator? Communication that can change your life? Go to https://danoconnortraining.com/, along with his 50-lesson comprehensive communication training course.
Does your office need a communication trainer–a world-renowned expert trainer in customer service– who can help you create a healthy, safe office environment? Would you like training in handling negativity; teams and leadership; and creating a respectful, professional work-place? Then go to https://danoconnortraining.com/book-dan/ and request a quote from Dan and his team.